Rules for rent “apartments Łomniczka” in Karpacz Street Side.
Apartments Iwona bulldozers Szczecin, colonists 34, NIP: 851-195-74-30 hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider and the landlord hereinafter referred to as the guest agree to comply with the rules of this Regulation.
These Regulations are an integral part of the suite rental contract.
§ 1 Service Provider
Service Provider Apartments Iwona bulldozers : NIP 851-195-74-30, REG. 811 208 394
§ 2 Contract Reservation
At the time of the reservation will rent the apartment on the contract is concluded between the guest and the Service Provider, for which the conditions set out below.
§ 3 Reservation
- After hearing the offer on the website, you must place your order by booking on-line or e-mail stating the relevant data.
- Chosen by the Service Provider will offer confirms sending mail or fax confirmation with the specified value of the contract.
- Within 3 days of receipt of your booking Guest is obliged to make a payment in the amount of money one night. Prepayment is made by bank transfer Providers : WEST BANK WBK SA 27109014920000000114107383 APARTMENTS IWONA bulldozers UL.KOLONISTOW 34 71-806 SZCZECIN
- After posting a prepayment suite is reserved for the guest.
- Prepayment is a complex booking confirmation.
- In case the payment is not made within the agreed time reservation may be canceled automatically by the Service Provider.
§ 4 Cancellation of the reservation
- in case of cancellation 10 days prior to arrival date – Guest bear the cost of the paid deposit representing 25% of the contract
- the cancellation in less than 10 days of arrival, the guest is the cost of 50% of the entire stay. In case, if the Guest has made full payment, in which case the Service Provider shall refund 50% of the deposit.
- If the cancellation on the day of arrival or no cancellation Guest is obligated to pay the full amount for the ordered and prepared for his services.
§ 5 Change Reservation
- If you need to change a reservation made previously guest should report the change in writing or email. Changes to the time limit should be made no later than 10 days before arrival.
- Late or oral changes can not be taken into account by the Service Provider.
- Service provider within 24 hours send the answer whether such a change is possible.
§ 6 Prices
- The price of the apartment the day included are the costs of energy and water use, use of TV
- All prices are gross and include 7% VAT.
§ 7 Arrival / Departure
- Arrival and departure, transfer and receipt premises are agreed 1day before arrival.
- Leaving the apartment on the day of departure no later than the chair. 12.00.
- Transmission and reception of the apartment made jointly with the guest of the Service Provider.
§ 8 Number of guests
- in the description of the apartment is given the maximum number of people possible to live
- in the case of exceeding the maximum number of people without consultation, the Service Provider has the right to immediately terminate the contract and receive an extra charge
§ 9 Other
- The service provider does not agree to the animals stay in the apartment
§ 10 Other
- The service provider does not agree to smoking cigarettes / cigars in the apartment.
§ 11 Other
- Please observe the general rules of public order and public peace and the traditional silence of the night after 22:00.
- When exceeding these rules Service Provider is entitled to terminate the contract
- It is absolutely forbidden taking out things that are in the apartment outside the area.
§ 12 Personal Data
- When making a reservation on www.karpaczapartamenty.com Guest agrees to include their personal data in a database www.karpaczapartamenty.com and service providers.
- The data will be processed solely for the purpose of booking, to facilitate further reservations and for marketing purposes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data. The Client has the right to access their personal data and their updates.
§ 13 Other
In matters not regulated in the Regulations will apply the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and the Act. Regulations come into force on 15 June 2010 year.